Best Influencer Marketing Platform In The World
Covid-19 has forced almost the entire global population to stay home for almost a year making most people embrace digital in order to keep up a constant stream of communication with friends and family and stay entertained. Like most things, influencer marketing has been significantly impacted by COVID-19 and there is a range of implications as a result.
And in this situation, a brand which focuses to increase their sales and keep up with the trends would be sure to switch over to influencer marketing. Finding the best influencer marketing platform for your brand can be a daunting task and that’s why we present to you the same.
Influencers and Influencer Marketing:
Influencers are creators of content on social media who are often committed to a niche market and are usually compensated by brands they deliver content either through monetary gain or other benefits such as products and services.
In 2019, the influencer marketing industry was an $8 billion industry already with it predicted to rise to $15 billion by 2022 (Source: Statista). However, COVID-19 has already had significant impacts on the global economy causing a drop in the GDP by 4.8%. A recent survey by Oberlo of 237 brands showed that congruently 69% of brands expected to decrease ad spend in 2020.
Why You Need an Influencer Marketing Agency:
- They have an extensive network- Dedicated agencies understand the goals of the brand they work with. They get the requirements, values, and other aspects that make them unique. Now, best influencer marketing agencies have a network, and they often have privileged contacts with influencers. When scrolling the market to find the right agency for you, take the time to look at the brands and influencers they’ve work with in the past.
- They connect brands with relevant influencers- Finding the right influencer for your business can be a time-consuming process if you try to do it all by yourself. Besides, the success of any influencer marketing campaign depends on the match between the influencer and the brands. If there’s none, you’ll waste your money, and other influencers may be reluctant to work with you. In theory, Influencer marketing agencies will find the most relevant and effective influencers for you.
- They choose the right social media platform- A top influencer marketing platform also knows how to bring a campaign to life by identifying not only the right influencers, but also the right social channels. Choosing the right social media platforms is crucial for the success of the campaign. One reason for this is that you need to work with influencers with strong community on the social channels that your audience also uses on a daily basis. From experience, you can trust agencies to carefully chooses the right channel to maximize your brand’s exposure.
- They negotiate contracts and rates- The best influencer marketing agency will take care of all of the negotiations regarding the rates and terms of the contract with influencers on your behalf. Since an agency is already connected with influencers, they can select ones who will fall within your budget and industry. They will then reach out to, and negotiate with selected influencers.
- You will save time- When you choose an agency for your campaign, you delegate the task to experts. They’ll be the ones researching, reaching out to influencers, and reviewing the content they created for your brand. The best influencer marketing agencies will take care of all aspects of your campaign and report back to you. In the process, they will free you from most of the manual work so that you can focus on other important aspects of your business.
Why Choose Us:
- Industry Experts- Comprising of IITs and IIMs alumnus, we present the marketing and positioning strategies for your brand.
- Experience- With 5+ years of successful experience in the social media realm, our team understands its working in depth.
- Trustworthiness- More than 50,000 social media influencers, artists, bloggers and content creators are associated with us for influencer marketing campaigns execution. More than 200 top brands trust us for their brand growth and marketing.
- Personal Attention- We provide every client with undivided attention for optimal teamwork.
- Data driven approach- Our team leverages latest trends and user generated content to create the most efficient campaign.
2. Present Yourself Into A Webcam To Record A Podcast
If you want to move one step ahead to create a podcast then you can create the actual videos with the help of a webcam and mic. Podcasters do not need to purchase more equipment. You need to present yourself on a webcam and start recording the podcast for uploading on YouTube.
One question that people always search for is how to start a YouTube podcast. The answer is quite simple. Creators need to plug the microphone into a computer or laptop and use the inbuilt or external webcam to record podcasts.
There are different software or applications that you can use to record the podcast. Then Zoom or Quick Time is the best solution to record the audio content. You can add special effects in the video and trim as per your requirement of the content to produce the best podcast.
3. Set Up External Cameras To Record A Podcast
When you are recording podcasts at a desk or room then you can use an external camera to create podcasts. You do not need to go for the expensive equipment at the beginning of your podcast journey. Always check that your videos are more presentable and engaging
In this type of technique, you need to record the best shots on the first try so as to limit your time editing the videos. You can use the extra time to prepare the script for another podcast.
4. Screen Record With Your Guest Using The Split Feature
When you are going to conduct podcast interviews or meeting with your guest then you can use SquardCast or Zoom app to record the podcast with audio and video. You can use the split-screen feature to record the podcast on a single frame of both and upload it on YouTube.
Most Podcasters use this feature to record the episode, sessions or tutorials, and interviews with guests. It is one of the best ways to record the podcast.
How To Start A YouTube Podcast To Get More Visibility On YouTube
1. Choose A Topic Before Starting A YouTube Podcast
It’s not easy to capture the market by producing podcasts on random topics. It is quite time-consuming. If you want to build the authority of your channel then it is advisable to focus on selecting a perfect topic before starting a Podcast.
You should choose the topic in which you are an expert. If you are able to produce more than 10 podcasts without doing lots of research, then it is the perfect niche for your channel. It is the first step to starting a successful YouTube podcast.
2. Write Eye-Catchy Podcast Name
After you decide the niche and topic for your podcast, you have to focus on selecting the title of the podcast. Because as you know title is the first thing that people notice when they scroll the YouTube feed.
If you use a call to action word with the topic name and emotional words, then the title looks more natural and creates a positive impression in the minds of the audience. It is also crucial to grab the attention of the audience and develop the interest to watch the videos.
One recommendation for every creator is that they need to spend some time creating different unique ideas for the podcast title.
3. Write A Compelling And Attention-Grabbing Podcast Description
You need to write a description that will develop the interest of the audience to watch and listen to the podcast. After reading the description viewers will decide whether to watch the full podcast or not. You can use different keywords to grab the attention of the people.
You need to write a short description of the podcast because people read the description before listening to the podcast and if you write a compelling description then the chances of getting more engagement on your channel will increase.
I hope this article will surely be useful for podcasters who want to know how to start a YouTube podcast and the process of creating a podcast and uploading it on YT. You can check out more interesting content on our website to enhance your knowledge.